Carrot cutlets: caloric content, cooking methods, recipes
Everything is known about the beneficial properties of carrots, but, toUnfortunately, most people remember this only during diets or church fasts. By the way, from this bright orange vegetable it is possible to prepare a high-grade second dish - cutlets. Recipes for their preparation with a step-by-step description and indication of calorie content are just presented in our article.
Such useful carrot cutlets!
Scientists have proved that the maximum benefit forthe body can be obtained with steamed, not raw carrots. It has long been known that this orange vegetable is very useful for sight. But beta-carotene - a useful provitamin A - is absorbed by the body only when consuming carrots and butter. Thus, carrot chops can bring more benefits to the body than a raw vegetable.
What else are carrot cutlets useful for?
- Caloric content is not high, which means that the dish is ideal for eating during a diet.
- Carrot chops have a positive effect on the whole digestive system and are fully absorbed by the body.
- The dish has an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect on the gastric mucosa, reducing any painful sensations.
- Carrot cutlets contribute to the cleansing of the body of toxins and toxins, negatively affecting the work of the whole organism.
The benefits of carrot chops are proven, it remains only to learn how to cook them. For this we present their simple cooking recipes.
Fried carrot chops: caloric content per 100 grams and recipe
Making a child eat a boiled carrot is almost impossible. But from the sweet carrot cutlets will not refuse any baby.
Step-by-step preparation of this dish is as follows:
- Raw carrots (1 kg) are peeled and rubbed on a fine grater.
- Eggs (2 pcs.) Are separately beaten with sugar (2 tablespoons) and a pinch of salt.
- In a deep bowl, carrots and sweet egg mass are combined together.
- Add flour (150 g) and knead the dough.
- Using two tablespoons, form carrot cutlets, crumble in breadcrumbs or flour and fry in vegetable oil (3 tablespoons) on both sides for 7 minutes.
Serving a dish is recommended with sour cream.Caloric content of carrot cutlets fried in vegetable oil is 152 kcal. By the way, if the dish is prepared for adults, sugar can not be added to the carrot dough, but replaced with fried mushrooms and onions. The calorie content of such a dish will be even lower.
Carrot cutlets with a manga
Cutlets from carrots have the same rosycrust, like chicken. At the same time, to taste, they are no worse, and you can use them even in fasting. Caloric content of carrot cutlets with a manga is only 122 kcal.
The recipe for cooking is as follows:
- Three medium carrots (300 g) are laid out in a saucepan, poured cold water and boiled for 25 minutes over medium heat. Then the broth should be drained, and the carrots filled with cold water.
- The cooled carrot is cleaned and rubbed on a fine grater. After that, it is added semolina (1.5 tablespoons), salt and any spices to taste (curry, black pepper).
- A bowl of minced meat should be set aside for 30 minutes, so that the mancha swelled.
- Form the hands of cutlets and roll them in a dry manga.
- Fry the products in vegetable oil (1 tablespoon) on each side.
From this number of ingredients should be 10 medium cutlets.
Fast carrot patties: calorie and turn-based cooking
Such carrot cutlets are prepared fromtwo ingredients: carrots and oatmeal, but at the same time they are very tasty and delicate. First of all, pour oatmeal with boiling water in the proportion of 1: 2 and wait until it swells well and cools down. Must get a very thick mass. At this time, carrots need to be cleaned and chopped on a small grater or in a combine almost in puree. Further ingredients are combined, salt, pepper and minced meat are added.
Formed by hand cutlets are falling inbreadcrumbs and fried in vegetable oil. The caloric content of carrot chopped fast with the addition of oatmeal is about 280 kcal per 100 grams. They can be served both with a side dish, and as an independent dish.
Cutlets with carrots in the oven
Tasty carrot cutlets can also be made in the oven. And first of all you need to prepare forcemeat:
- Carrots (3 pieces, or 500 g) grate on a medium grater. If necessary, drain the juice.
- A small apple is peeled off and also rubbed on a medium grater.
- Cut the onion into cubes and add to the carrot and apple.
- Garlic squeezed through the press and add to ground meat.
- Further to the prepared ingredients, a manga (3 tablespoons), salt and pepper (by pinch), vegetable oil (2 tablespoons), parsley greens are added.
- Mixes stuffing. To manga swelled, it is left on the table for 20 minutes.
At this time, the oven warms up to 180degrees, the baking tray is covered with foil and lubricated with vegetable oil. From minced meat, cutlets are formed, crumbled in breadcrumbs and laid out on a prepared baking sheet. Only 20 minutes (10 minutes on each side) are baked carrots. Caloric content per 100 grams of them is 230 kcal, and the benefits for the body are twice as high. Of these products should be 9 cutlets.
Carrot dietary cutlets
Everyone who adheres to a diet, know how difficult it is to make a menu for every day, coming up with a variety of dietary dishes. Among them are carrot chops. TOAlorrhiness of a dish prepared according to the followingThe recipe is only 120 kcal, but this value can be reduced if you add less sugar to minced meat or completely eliminate this ingredient from the recipe.
For carrot cutlets you need 200 g boiledcarrots, grated on a fine grater, 1 egg, sugar (25 g) and a little lemon juice (2-3 drops). From the ingredients presented, soft stuffing is mixed. With the help of table spoons from it, 4 small cutlets are formed, which are immediately fried in vegetable oil until a crust is formed.
Low-calorie carrot chops with apple
We offer another recipe for low-calorie cutlets, based on apple and carrots. They are so successful that they can be served even as a dessert for adults and children.
Consider step by step how to do itcarrot cutlets, the calorie content of which is only 103 kcal:
- Carrots and an apple (500 g each) are peeled and cut into small pieces.
- First, carrots are laid out on the frying pan with butter, then milk is poured (120 ml). Under the lid, the ingredients are stewed for about 5 minutes.
- In the frying pan, an apple, a manga (2 tablespoons), sugar (1 teaspoon) are added to the vegetables. Together, all the ingredients are prepared for another 2 minutes.
- The contents of the frying pan should be thoroughly crushed in mashed potatoes, then put into a bowl and cool.
- In the carrot-apple forcemeat, add the egg, stir and make cutlets.
- Roll the products in breadcrumbs and fry in oil (2 tablespoons) on both sides.