House 7 to 7: layout, design features
House 7 to 7, the layout of which can bedifferent, perfect for living a family that consists of three or four people. This cottage is completely harmonious in itself combines all the amenities for a permanent residence or a pleasant stay outside the city.
Despite the small size of the house, even in ityou can make original planning with minimal financial costs. House 7 to 7 (planning, photos provided below) may well contain a bathroom with a kitchen, several small bedrooms, as well as a compact corridor with an entrance hall. Ready-made projects of one-storey buildings of this area are popular among private developers. After all, to create a calm and home environment and a cozy atmosphere you need very little space, especially if the family is small.
House 7 to 7: lay-out
All living rooms are located in a staggeredthe windows face south or southeast. But this is not entirely correct, because there are pores of the year. It is best to do the bedrooms with an exit to the south, the halls and the office - to the southeast, and all the living rooms cover excess space. As a result, the principle of "thermos" is obtained, where residential premises accumulate heat and transfer it through the partitions to household. Household rooms, due to internal heating, transfer heat to residential.
Room layout rules
- Designing a house 7 to 7 (planning can bemost different), one should think about which side will be the sun and which rooms will be sunny and which will not. Living rooms are better to have windows on the sunny part of the horizon, south or south-east.
- For the kitchen and utility rooms should use a minimum of living space, rooms can be deaf.
- Depending on the type of walls and foundation, the thickness of load-bearing walls up to 30 cm, interior partitions should be made of plasterboard to increase the useful area, but not thicker than the width of the doorway.
Orientation of the future home
And here there is a problem, ifuse a typical project. And that's why. Designers and designers simply copy their work without seeing the characteristics of the land plot, soil structure, location. The main thing for them is to sell the finished project as costly as possible. In practice, such a decision is erroneous, but it is possible to use a ready-made solution as a basis. When designing a house 7 to 7 (planning may vary), you need to consider the following:
- The location of living rooms should be oriented in the sun.
- Living rooms do deaf or closed type.
- If the house is erected in a zone of strong winds, it is necessary to make a wind screen from the north and west.
- Do not forget about the quality of waterproofing, otherwise the house can simply collapse.
Design features of planning
Designing a house 7 to 7 (room layoutconsidered in this article), it is necessary to take into account the location of the construction site, as well as the wind rose. It is not recommended to use light building materials when building houses in a mountainous area or in a seismically active zone. Also it is worth remembering the maximum insulation, even with the use of mineral wool under the facade skeleton. But this already applies more to the owner of the house. The key task is to create the most comfortable building with a size of 7 by 7. And for such purposes a wooden beam is best suited. So, the load-bearing walls are made of wood, the plasterboard partitions, and the roof overlapping is made of boards. So you can significantly save on construction materials and get a stylish compact building.
Arrangement of houses on several floors
Also in such houses it is problematic to make verandasand terraces at the expense of a limited area. But nobody forbids to erect a box on two floors. The first floor is made purely economic, and the second one is for bedrooms. This solution is more practical, interior layout can be any, and the space will be enough for the balcony on the columns. You can also make a garage and porch, because by eliminating living rooms on the first floor, more space is released.
In fact, a private developer can independently plan and plan the future of the house. It just depends on the financial possibilities.