How do tattoos work?
What a tattoo is, probably knowseach of us. Since ancient times, people have decorated bodies with drawings that have made sense. At the moment, drawing of tattoos, is made for completely different reasons. Some consider it beautiful, others do it in protest to society. Very few people give them any meaning. As a rule, this is the trend of fashion or the desire to stand out from the crowd. But if you still weighed all the pros and cons, and decided to get a tattoo, you have to know how to do the tattoo, which will allow you to think it over again.
- For tattooing, you need to contactOnly in salons that specialize in this. This will help you avoid many problems. The drawing is difficult to remove, and after scraping, scars remain. In addition, when drawing a picture, sterility must be observed to avoid getting infections. That's why a professional who must know his business should do it.
- The application of tattoos can be called whole art,therefore, before doing tattoos, first determined with its shape and size. Much depends on the location of the future tattoo. Here, all the same, you will invariably need a specialist consultation. It does not always go out to arrange a liked tattoo on a certain part of the body.
- Paint and components for drawing drawings onskin, must be certified, and harmless to health. The master should use disposable gloves. All tools are disinfected with a special solution or changed to new ones, if those are disposable. Moreover, the packaging from the instrument must be opened in the presence of the master, before the eyes of the client.
- The process of tattooing is very responsible. The figure may have to be worn for the rest of your life, so treat this with a full understanding of the situation.
- First of all, the sketch is selected. You should understand that the drawing will be applied to the body, so choose it to your taste, but do not forget about the recommendations of the master. You will be provided with a catalog where a large number of works are posted. It will help you make a choice if you are not yet determined. Also, the master advises the optimal size, and shape, in accordance with the area of the skin on which the tattoo will be applied.
- Then the selected sketch is transferred to the body,thus, the outline. The wizard executes drawing of the image, and then a special machine for drawing contours, traces it. At this stage, there is a sketch of fine lines and sharp parts and angles of the tattoo.
- After these procedures occur directlydrawing of the image. For this, a machine filled with paint is used. The picture is completely painted over and gradually becomes a kind of future tattoo.
- Then the next machine, which is intendedfor the application of shadows, image processing is performed in order to give a picture of reliability and scale. Video, like doing tattoos, you can always look on the network, and see what this process represents. Well, we go further.
- By the way, a tattoo machineappeared about 100 years ago, and since then its technology has practically not changed. The needle passes through the skin, and paint is inserted into the hole. The more difficult the drawing is executed, the more needles can be used. They can be from 1 to 30, and of course, the more of them, the more painful the procedure. In some salons practice the introduction of an anesthetic. Some, especially impressionable, people prefer not to watch how tattoos are done, thereby relieving themselves, to some extent, from painful sensations. But the pain is not so unbearable. There have been cases when customers even fell asleep under the buzz of a typewriter.
- Paint for tattooing, basically, consists of organic and inorganic particles and substances, soot of animal bones, iron oxide, resin, mercury sulphide, cadmium selenide.
- Some tattoos are applied about 3 hours, andsome are done in general with interruptions in a couple of days, so that the skin heals. To heal wounds, special creams and gels are used, which the master from the salon will recommend to you.
There are also temporary tattoos that will eventually disappear by themselves. The technology of their application is discussed below.
How to make temporary tattoos
Nothing special and different from standarddrawings, there are no such tattoos. The only difference is the fact that instead of the usual paint the master uses henna, and the tattoo will disappear after some time. Thus, you can change the drawings, or even refuse them altogether, if suddenly the fashion trends for the tattoo, or the desire to put them, will pass.