How does the speech development of children from 0 to 3 years?
Speech development of children is purely individual,but many parents ask themselves: "Is everything normal for my child?" After all, on a playground children of the same age are strikingly different vocabulary and clarity of speech. How do you know if your baby's speech develops normally?
There are active and passive vocabulary of the child. The latter is formed already from birth - the infant remembers words and intonations, begins to understand their meaning. Later, an active dictionary is formed - the child begins to pronounce the words independently: first sounds, then words and phrases. At first it's just a repetition of sounds for adults, then conscious communication with them - the words become meaningful. Even one sound in a baby from 1 to 1.5 years can mean different emotions: for example, "A!", Spoken with different intonations, means both surprise, discontent, and question. By the way, it is during this period of time that the baby's vocabulary is almost not replenished. Speech development of children of preschool age is an intensive and very interesting process, however, every child has its own peculiarities.
One of the most important periods in the development of a baby's speech is the age from birth to three years. Briefly describe the speech development of children at this time:
- 2 months. Separate, spontaneous sounds addressed to the mother;
- 3 months. Long vowels - "ah-ah-ah," "uh-uh," "oh-oh-oh." Bustling, "cooing";
- 4 months. The go-go begins to move into smooth chains of sounds, for example: "uu-a-ah-oh";
- 5 months. Beginning of babbling, melodic walking, syllables and consonant sounds appear in speech;
- 6 months. Continues babbling ("yes-da-da", "ma-ma-ma"). Simulation of audible sounds, conducting "dialogue" with an adult;
- 7 months. The kid begins to understand the meaning of the words, babbling continues;
- 8 months. Appears echolalia - the child repeats sounds, imitating the conversation of adults. Lepet turns into communication;
- 9 months. Complication of babbling and the appearance of the first two-syllable words "ma-ma", "ba-ba";
- 10-12 months. The number of understood words, new syllables increases. The first simple words "on" and the like, which can replace whole phrases. By the year the child easily imitates adults, hearing something new.
Anticipation or delay in speech development for 1-2 months at the age of one year does not play a special role.
Speech development of children in two years differs in that,that the child begins to correlate the picture with the object depicted on it and the word that indicates it (will show the ball, the tree, etc.). The child has his own "dictionary" - a set of words (often nouns) that he uses to tell you about his desires. Each child has this set, because he mostly consists of the names of those subjects that he encounters every day.
Features of speech development of children agedthree years is a coherent character of speech, the appearance of sentences, which are gradually becoming more complicated. There is an interrogative intonation, frequent repetition of words, the child can be confused - by the age of four this must pass. The vocabulary of the three-year-old is quite large - from one to fifteen thousand words. Adults who were invented at this age are amused by the words "flyer", etc.