How many calories in cottage cheese?
Cottage cheese belongs to the category of dairy products and among them occupies one of the most honorable places due to its beneficial qualities. Among its advantages are the high content of calcium and protein, the presence of lactose, iron, milk sugar, phosphorus, enzymes and vitamins, as well as casein, which has a high nutritional value. In more detail this topic covers article Composition of cheese.
Who is useful cottage cheese
Due to the unique composition and excellent taste characteristics, cottage cheese is firmly entrenched in the diet of many people. It is useful:
- pregnant and lactating mothers;
- immunocompromised people;
- everyone who watches their weight.
Representatives of the latter category because of the need to comply with the daily rate of calories are interested in how much they are contained in the cottage cheese.
On sale you can find the usual cottage cheese of different fat content, fat-free, cereal and cottage cheese with various fillings.
- Cottage cheese 1.8% fat - 101 kcal / 100 g of product.
- Curd cheese 2% (low-fat) - 103 kcal / per 100 g of product.
- Cottage cheese with fat content of 5% - 145 kcal / per 100 g of product.
- Cottage cheese with fat content of 9% - 153-159 kcal / per 100 g of product.
- Cottage cheese 0.1% -0.6% (fat-free) - 76-88 kcal / per 100 g of product.
- Grain cottage cheese 5% - 100-105 kcal / 100 g of the product.
- Grain curd cheese 5% with fruit - 127 kcal / per 100 g of product.
- In granulated curd with jam - 127 kcal / per 100 g of product.
- In cottage cheese with the addition of condensed milk - 137 kcal / per 100 g of product.