How to be wiser?
Wisdom is one of the properties of the human mind, which is characterized by the degree of knowledge of the world, the degree of knowledge possession, and the ability to apply their knowledge in the most optimal way under the prevailing conditions. Often, the concepts of intelligent and wise confuse, but not all intelligent people are wise. This article is devoted to a question that worries many: how to be wiser.
What is he - a wise man?
Often in life we make mistakes that we later regret, wanting to rewind time and act differently, but this is not possible. Many people believe that wise people are never wrong, because they know how to do better in a given situation, to the extent that, after analyzing the situation, they assume the consequences of all their actions, and make decisions that are as beneficial and painless as possible. But how do they do it? Many women want to know how to learn to be wise, they think that a wise man is happier than usual and avoids disappointments in life. Is it so? Let's talk about some qualities of wise people:
- Wise people see deeper and farther.They are better oriented in the situation to the extent that they approach it globally, and not only from the point of view: what it will give me. That is, wise people think not only about themselves and their lives, but also about how their actions will affect others. It is this quality that makes the wise men attractive to other people, people are drawn to them for advice and love them.
- Wise people are able to see more than others. In any situation there are many different options for how to act, a wise person always sees them more than the usual, and not just obvious and lying on the surface of the solution.
- They analyze not only their experience, but also the experience accumulated by mankind. Indeed, in spite of the visible changes in our world, the development of society, feelings and the things that people live in, they are essentially the same: love, relationships, development, and so on.
- Wise people become such because they evaluate not only the result of an event, but also the whole picture in general: prerequisites, actions, results.
- Understanding of what knowledge is given for, the ability to apply them in experience to achieve the best possible results, and in desperate situations, with a predetermined bad outcome, to minimally poor results.
- Wise people know a lot, but the main thing is that they know exactly what they need.
- And, of course, wise people have the ability to rejoice and enjoy even the slightest achievements.
Wisdom is inextricably linked with experience. But wisdom does not always mean that a person has already lived for many years, because not every old man is wise. In the matter of how to become wise, the main thing is not just to gain experience, but to get it right: analyzing your actions and the results to which they led. No one is immune from mistakes, but some blame everyone around for their mistakes (people, life, circumstances), while others analyze and look for the cause of mistakes, while becoming wiser.
Receptions: how to live wisely
- As mentioned above, wisdom is knowledge, that is, no experience without knowledge will help you become wise. In other words, in order to live wisely, it is necessary to constantly engage in self-development (to gain knowledge, experience, develop the mind and various feelings), to have an idea about the essence of the world, human society, and so on.
- It is very important to understand that nobody knows everything. Only one who clearly understands that he is not the smartest on Earth, that there is no limit to perfection can become wise. Nothing should stop you in your desire to know the world.
- Goal.It is very important to have a goal in life, because it will allow you to constantly move forward, bring meaningfulness into your life. It is impossible to become wise by carrying out meaningless actions that lead to nothing.
- Self cognition You can never know the world without knowing yourself. After all, the world inside us is much bigger than the one around us. And you must know your capabilities and abilities, and develop in yourself what is lacking. In the matter of how to know yourself, another Ellhau article will help you - “How to understand yourself?”.
- Think and analyze. In the confusion of everyday life, not everyone manages to listen to himself, much less think. All thoughts are usually people focused on activities that make money. You must constantly think and analyze everything that happens, all your actions should be meaningful, nothing accidental should happen to you. Most people think better in a relaxed atmosphere, alone with yourself, make yourself such a gift every day, like a few minutes of solitude and silence.
- Responsibility for yourself and your actions. Only realizing that your life and events in it depend solely on your actions, you will be able to see the situation in the right perspective, seeing what they lead to, and choosing the right path.
- Attentiveness and sensitivity to others - one cannot become wise if one exists apart from the world or within oneself. Learn to forgive people, give them a second chance, guide them.
- Self-control and mental balance. All actions should be conscious, you should not give up the slack feelings. Emotions, of course, do not always need to be controlled, in some situations they need to surrender, but the mind still needs to be clear. Negative emotions, such as anger, resentment, will not bring clarity into your life and mind, you must get rid of them, for this you will learn to forgive and control emotions. After all, anger and irritation is exactly what often prevents you from making the right decisions.
- Surround yourself with intelligent and wise people, wisdom, if you want to learn how to be wise or wise, becomes an "infectious" thing. Absorb the experience of the people around you, analyze their actions, draw conclusions. In addition, in the matter of how to become wise, you will be helped not only by real people, but also by the works of various sages recognized throughout the world. Read smart books that give food for the mind and touch the soul, meditate on them and with each word, you will get a little closer to your goal.
Now you know that on the way, how to become a wise woman or a wise man, you will face many difficulties and work on yourself. It is said that wisdom comes with age, but this does not mean that you do not need to do anything for its “coming”. And, of course, to be wise does not mean not to be mistaken. After all, only the one who does nothing is not mistaken, and only a wise person does not repeat his own and others' mistakes, to the extent that he learns from them.