How to become an interesting person?
Do you feel invisible to your surroundings? It is easy to fix. First, understand what caused the loss of public attention. This is the first thing to work on.
How to become interesting
- The most important thing to understand is that you cannot become interesting to other people until you are so for yourself. If you feel boring, others will feel the same about you.
- To become more interesting, try new. Then you will always have something to tell others. Yes, and your life will be much brighter.
- Read more. Reading develops critical thinking, gives food for thought, allows you to expand vocabulary. With well-read people is always interesting.
- The ability to talk is important. If your speech suffers, and it’s difficult for you to express your thoughts in a coherent way, you can sign up for public speaking courses Communicate more, and practice communication skills. Share what is interesting to you, but do not forget to listen to the interlocutor.Sincere interest in another person works wonders, immediately placing it to your personality.
- In order to become an interesting person, it is important to learn to be yourself when communicating. If you are ashamed of your weirdness - in vain, because they can make you stand out from the crowd. Example - Vanya Usovich, a member of the comic show Stand Up. He calls himself reticent, but makes of this a chip, which he successfully uses in his speeches. Do not be afraid to share your opinions with people - however, it is worth doing it correctly, so as not to hurt someone's feelings.
Another point: treat yourself with humor, do not whine and do not complain when communicating with other people. Of course, you can share your problems with loved ones. But from constant whining interlocutor any tired. So be optimistic.