How to brew coffee in a turk, recipes
It's nice to have a cup of hot aromatic coffeein the morning, and cook it yourself - a separate pleasure. You can please yourself and loved ones, having learned how to make coffee in a Turkish, the recipes listed below will help you in this.
- First you need to buy coffee, for Turksyou need fine coffee, you can buy immediately ground, or in grains and then independently grind it. From the type of coffee will depend on its taste, you can choose coffee with a touch of chocolate taste of mocha, or Italian saturated bitterish classic coffee, or for example flavored with oils, vanilla or nut - a matter of taste.
- Water - water should be clean, but not boiled. It is best to use spring or non-carbonated water without the taste of iron or mineral salts. Water should be clean, cold and absolutely not have taste and smell.
- The process itself and the basis: We heat the water in a Turk without bringing it to a boil, taking it off the fire, fill it with ground coffee, about one teaspoon with a slide on a regular cup. On a slow fire again bring to a boil, but do not let it boil. In the process, stir, when the coffee starts to rise in the turkey, remove it from the fire, it is ready. This is the main recipe for classic coffee in the Turkish, based on it there are many recipes for coffee with various additives.
- You can do and in another way - how to brew coffee inTurk, recipes from the Arab countries. At the bottom of the Turks pour sugar and hold it on fire until it melts and begins to turn into caramel - this can be determined by brown color. Add water, stir and bring to a boil, then remove from the heat to add ground coffee and stirring to bring to a boil, as in the main recipe. This coffee will have a rich caramel flavor and will really appeal to the girls.
- How to brew coffee in a turk, recipes with differentadditives based on classic coffee. For example, pour 170 ml of coffee and 30 ml of cocoa or chocolate syrup into the cup, top with whipped cream. You can add vanilla, cinnamon or cocoa to the ground coffee when cooking according to the main recipe. Alternatively, when cooking according to the Arabic recipe, add spices to the sugar syrup. Coffee glasse is made from coffee, brewed according to the main recipe, strained from the thick and chilled (if not cooled, the ice cream melts very quickly and the whole mixture is too sweet), which is poured into a glass with an ice cream ball. Another cold coffee - frappe: beat the cooled coffee in a blender with ice, sugar and syrup or milk at will.