How does the Samsung Galaxy Ace connect to my computer?
Samsung smartphones operating under the Android operating system are very popular nowadays. Experience shows that they are truly trustworthy. Today we will talk about such a model as the Samsung Galaxy Ace. This stylish relatively inexpensive and functional smartphone is bought by many. But not everyone knows how to connect Samsung Galaxy Ace to a computer.
- You will need a micro USB cable (it comes bundled with the new phone, and for a used device you can purchase a cable in any cell phone sales salon). Connect the cable to the phone and computer.
- Open the "My Computer" folder. If the icon of the new device (your smartphone) appeared in it, it means that you have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Ace with a 832 MHz processor. The phone connected to the computer automatically. Nothing more is required of you!
- If there is no smartphone icon in the "My Computer" folder after connecting the cable, then you have a Samsung Galaxy Ace with an 800 MHz processor.In order to connect this version of Samsung Galaxy Ace to a computer, you need to download the "Kies" program from the official Samsung website.
- Follow the link
- Click on the "Support" tab
- On the left under the caption "Find a product" choose the category "Mobile phones"
- To the right of the category click on the button "Go"
- At the bottom left we see the suggestion for downloading the program "Samsung Kies 2.0"
- Download to your computer and install "Samsung Kies 2.0"
Then reconnect the phone to the computer via cable. Now on the Samsung Galaxy Ace, open the top bar (curtain), select "Connect via USB". Or look for the type of this connection in the menu, phone settings: it is definitely present.