How to connect the modem to the phone?
Many users of smartphones often have to go online. However, it happens that the 3G module of the phone gives an error and does not allow using the global network. Also, many smartphones lack 3G, but this does not mean that users of such devices are not able to go online. The problem can be solved using a special modem that needs to be connected to the smartphone. Consider how to do this.
Connecting a 3G modem to a smartphone
Connecting a 3G modem to the phone is quite simple. However, it should be noted that often the device can be defined as a flash drive.
In order for your smartphone to detect a 3G modem, you need to do the following steps, namely:
- Download the utility.
- Install it on your computer.
- Locate the device manager and among your installed devices, find your modem.
- Click on the device name with the right mouse button and go to the "Properties" menu.
- In this menu you will find information about the number and speed of the port.They will need to be rewritten and then entered into the HyperTerminal utility.
- Run the utility and enter any connection name.
- Now you need to enter the data you recorded.
- After that, you will see the command line in which you will need to enter the command "AT1". The command line may not appear immediately, wait for it to appear. This may take about ten seconds.
- Next, click "OK" and enter the command "AT ^ U2DIAG = 0".
- Wait for the response that the entered command is correct, click "OK" and disconnect the modem.
- If there is no 3G module on your smartphone, download the app.
- Launch it and enter the data of the mobile network, which is on the website of your mobile operator.
Now you can connect a 3G modem and use it to access the global network. As you can see, the task is much easier to solve than it might seem at first glance.