How to get a passport of the Russian Federation at the age of 14 - a list of documents and a plan of action
Upon reaching the age of fourteen, each citizen of Russia is given a passport. The document must be received within one month from the date of birth, otherwise you will have to pay a fine in the amount of from 1,500 to 2,500 rubles, in accordance with article 19.15 of the RF Code of Administrative Offenses. Therefore, an application for obtaining an identity document should be submitted immediately the next day, as soon as 14 years old.
How much will change passport
The first time a passport is replaced when the applicant is 20 years old. The next time the exchange is made when the applied citizen turns 45 years old. The administrative regulations for 2012 state that the term of the document expires by the twentieth anniversary. The certificate is considered invalid the day after the birthday. After 45 years, a passport is issued indefinitely.
Also, the passport must be replaced when:
- Was lost.
- Data errors detected.
- The appearance of a person has been greatly changed and there is no possibility to identify him by old documents.
- Changed passport data. For example, the name has changed.
Replacing the old passport with a new one takes place in the passport office and in the MFC.
Obtaining an internal passport of the Russian Federation at 14 years old - step by step
- Apply for an identity card within 30 days from the date of execution of 14 years.
- Collect a number of documents, their list can be found by contacting the passport office or the website of the State Services.
- Write a passport application.
- Pick up the ID at the appointed time.
How much time is required
In a situation where a citizen has filed an application at the place of residence - a passport is issued within 10 days. When the appeal was at the place of temporary registration, the document can be received in 2 months, but not later.
After completing the document, the opportunity to issue a temporary certificate is provided, and then it is exchanged for a passport.
Upon receipt of a passport, made a personal painting on a particular page and in the document on its receipt.
Full list of documents
- Two photos 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. Photos are allowed in both color and black and white. The face on them should occupy at least 80% of the space, and is located strictly from the front. The oval of the head should not be hidden by a headdress. A photograph with glasses is allowed, provided only that he wears them constantly, and they do not hide or obscure the eye.
- Birth certificate. Returned to the owner simultaneously with the passport. In case of its loss, you can order a duplicate in the registry office.
- The document of belonging to the citizenship of the Russian Federation. It turns out in the passport office. It is necessary to bring a birth certificate, both parents' passports and an extract from the house register. Recently, the mark is placed directly on the birth certificate.
- Receipt of payment of duty. The cost for 2018 is three hundred rubles. You can show both the receipt itself and just specify the details for it.
- Application form for obtaining a passport of the Russian Federation. Filled by the recipient. The information about FIA and date of birth is filled in by hand in block letters. The signature of the recipient and the employee of the migration department accepting the documents must be put.
Receipt at the passport office
The application for receipt is submitted at the place of permanent residence or temporary stay of a citizen. You need to come in time, write a statement and get a document. The issuance is carried out in turn.
When contacting the passport office, the issuance time is shorter. When you apply to the MFC, you have to wait longer, as the staff of the institution hand over your papers to the passport office.
In situations where the child can not independently apply, you can call the employee of the service receiving the documents at home. To do this, the teenager or his legal representative must complete an application.
Getting in the MFC
Come to the MFC at the place of residence. Hand over the necessary documents and write a statement. Get a receipt from the center employee.
A big plus to the appeal is that there are no large queues at the MFC and more efficient customer service. Documents are accepted every weekday during working hours, and not at a special reception time, as in the passport office.
Also, the MFC employee can quickly fill out an application, and the child will only have to sign.
However, the term of registration here is somewhat longer than in the passport office, and will take about 14 days.
Receiving through the portal of public services
- To register when using the site for the first time.
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Electronic Services" in the menu, go to the "Federal Services" section.
- Specify the category "Issuance of internal passport."
- Fill in all fields in the application that appears.
- Upload a photo that meets the criteria.
- Submit your application.
- Get an invitation to get a passport.
It is worth noting that this function is not yet valid in all regions of the country.
What should I do if I returned my passport with an error?
When you receive a passport in your hands, you must first examine all that is written, for the presence of various errors and typos. If an error is detected, you must immediately visit the passport office or the MFC with the requirement to replace the document. Come after some time for a new passport. In a situation where the place of receipt is the passport office, you need to pick up the identity card there.
If the appeal was made within 30 days from the moment of receiving the passport, the replacement is free of charge.When the filing time exceeds 30 days, in accordance with Article 19.15 of the Code of Administrative Violations of the Russian Federation, a fine is imposed in the amount of two to three thousand rubles in the regions, and from three to five thousand rubles in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
A citizen is obliged to compile his application in accordance with the established pattern, and indicate in paragraphs 9 and 11 the errors. Then you must submit the application itself, an old passport, two photos, a birth certificate and other documents submitted for receipt.
After some time, you need to come and pick up a new document.
Why can refuse to issue a passport
The main reasons for which they refuse to take documents for registration of a passport:
- Application for receipt is filled out incorrectly.
- Photos do not meet the specified requirements.
- There is no payment of state duty payment, or its details are not provided.
- Not provided documents required for paperwork.
Reasons for refusal after the documents were already taken:
- The statement contains incorrect data.
- No registration with the applicant.
- Information about the payment of the state fee was not received in the system of state and municipal payments.
As a child get a passport at age 14
To get a passport for a child, you should contact the passport office and write an application form using the existing template. Filling is possible both by hand - black paste and block letters, and printing on a computer.
All papers are issued by parents, as the child is still a minor. In addition to parents, legal guardians, official representatives or other proxies may write a statement. Be sure to attach documents confirming these powers.
It is necessary to collect all the required information about the child and provide the passport of his representative (original and photocopy). The presence of the teenager is obligatory.
List of documents
- Application form from the official representatives or parents of the child.
- Birth certificate - both the original and a certified copy.
- Passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, if the age of 14 years has come.
- Any kind of identity card accompanying adult.
- Four matt photos of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. Can be black-and-white or color.
- Receipt of payment of state duty. For the international passport of the old sample cost is 2000 rubles, for the new version - 3500 rubles.
Where to go and how long it will take
The term of registration at the place of registration lasts no longer than a month. In that situation, when documents are submitted at the place of temporary residence, registration may be delayed up to 4 months.
The issuance of old type passports is made both in the passport office and in the MFC. Receiving a new version is made only in the passport office.
When filling out the questionnaire, you should not specify the address of residence, and the address of the actual registration.
The photo should have a uniform light background. The presence of other employees may be rejected. When sending photos in electronic form, they can be pre-processed in the editor.
The passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation is the main identity document valid in the territory of the Russian Federation. It is necessary to take care of its receipt in due time and to make a planned replacement. It is necessary to treat him carefully, not to allow losses. This will save you from paying extra fines and help avoid unnecessary household problems.