How to get rid of alcohol?
Many people know that a hangover is unheeded. A terrible headache, vomiting, dizziness - and these are just some of the attributes of a whole bunch of problems that arise after a stormy evening. The most offensive is that the next day after another party goes to hell. Today, dear reader, we'll talk about how to get the alcohol out of the body.
We withdraw alcohol from the body
The state of a hangover occurs some time after reaching the middle and heavy state of intoxication. Symptoms are:
- Dry mouth;
- Tremor of the whole body (trembling);
- Redness of the eyes;
- Increased irritability of the visual and auditory receptors;
- Loss of appetite and sleep;
Involuntarily the question arises: "Why did I drink so much?". Such a large number of symptoms suggests that alcohol really slows down the body. Therefore, alcohol must be fought.
How to get rid of alcohol:
- A large amount of water will help fasterget rid of alcohol in the blood. The thing is that when most kidneys work, most of the harmful and excess substances are excreted by the release of urine. It is not necessary to drink a large number of "complex" liquids, such as juices, lemonades, especially beer. All these substances give only additional elements that must be assimilated by an already depleted body.
- Staying in the fresh air and breathing activelyalso promotes rapid elimination of alcohol from cells. The fact is that the body releases substances not only through urination. Do not forget that the skin and lungs are the same active excretory organs. In the fresh air, most of the alcohol is removed from the lungs. Skin secretes substances with sweat, for example, when running.
- A glass of sweet strong tea will help quicklyget rid of excess alcohol in the blood. The fact is that caffeine has exactly the opposite effect on the body than alcohol. A glass of hot beverage will soften the hangover symptoms and help quickly restore focus and clarity of thoughts. In addition, caffeine has a powerful diuretic effect, which, of course, will help you quickly recover. This method, however, is not suitable for everyone. The fact is that along with alcohol, caffeine also greatly expands blood vessels, affecting the heart rate. Therefore, in combination of large doses of alcohol with caffeine, there is a danger of clogging a heart attack. This way of getting rid of a hangover is contraindicated for people suffering from heart disease.
That's how quickly to get the alcohol out of the body. Let's talk a little about methods that should not be used:
- Use of "antidotes" of alcohol. To such it is possible to carry all preparations which promise to take out all alcoholic weight from an organism with the help of one pill. In practice, all that these drugs do is to soften the headache and partially get rid of bad breath. As you can see, the money goes to the wind.
- Reception of a large amount of activated carbonineffective. The use of adsorbents, which must absorb alcohol molecules, also does not justify itself. The fact is that the molecules of alcohol are so small that coal simply does not have time to absorb and capture them. There is also no effect on fusel oils that cause hangover symptoms. Coal is not needed.