How to knit booties for beginners?
Watch the video
The most interesting subject of the baby's wardrobe isby right to call booties - tiny shoes for newborns. Many mothers want to do their first shoes for their child, but do not have the appropriate skills. The article on how to knit booties for beginners is very useful.
How to bind booties with knitting needles
Now we will introduce you to a simple scheme, how to knit booties with knitting needles. For beginner needlewomen, it will not be too complicated.
For work you will need:
- acrylic or acrylic woolen yarn.
Creating a pinet
- We start by measuring the length and width of the legthe kid. We knit a small rectangle (pattern) and count how many loops are per cm. This will help you in further calculations. For example, in 1 cm you have 3 loops, and the width of the baby's leg is 6 cm. Accordingly, you will need to type 18 loops.
- We begin knitting soles. We collect the necessary number of loops, which will correspond to the width of the shoe. We knit the sole of the desired length with facial loops.
- We knit the side. For this purpose, a pattern is well suited, in which, with blocks of several loops, the back and front loops alternate. For example, 3 blocks of 4 loops are weeded with the backs, and 2 blocks with 4 loops each with the front.
- Bootetka took a shape resembling a boat. We close it with one of the parties. For this purpose we knit a rectangle with the same pattern as the side part, and then fix it to the finished base.
- The cuff is made to fit easily. Its height depends on your wishes. Scheme of binding: 1 - front loop, 1 - purl.
- We close booties. To do this, we sew 2 loops in 1 and return the resulting loop to the left spoke.
- From the air loops we knit a string. He will give your shoes an extra charm.
How to knit booties
Many people do not like working with knitting needles. So let's look at how to tie booties with a crochet. For beginners, the scheme should be extremely simple. This is the scheme we picked for you.
For work, prepare:
The hook number must match the thickness of the thread.
- Determine the density of loops and calculate their number in the same way as we did with knitting.
- From the length of the foot, subtract the width. We count how many loops we need to tie. We knit a chain of air loops of appropriate length.
- We begin to tie a chain. Gradually add the bars at the ends of the chain. It is recommended to add 1-2 columns to each loop. You can knit as pillars without a crochet, and with nakidami. After 3-4 rows the sole will take the form of an ellipse.
- To make the basis we knit the next row.
- Proceed to the top. We reduce the number of columns, for which, starting from the middle, we sew 2 posts in 1. We close 2-3 rows in this way.
- Place for the lace we sew with columns with nakidami, alternating them with air loops. We knit the lace from the air loops.
For more recommendations on how to make pinets, see How to Knit Booties.