How to restore nails?
Watch the video
Before you start nail restoration, you needTo reveal, why nail plates became weak, soft or brittle. Most often, the reasons lie in weakened immunity, in the lack of vitamins or other useful elements that need to be filled, if you want the nails to be healthy and strong.
If your health is ok, but you are newdid build-up or shellac, then, of course, after these procedures, the nails require careful care and need to be restored. Today we will talk about how to properly restore nails after shellac and gel build-up, and also tell you what to do with a broken nail.
How to restore nails at home
There are many effective ways to restore at home, which will return the old look to nails after building or shellac.
So, the most popular and affordable means for strengthening nails is a variety of baths, with the addition of salt, lemon juice, essential oils, etc.
- So, heat the water, pour it into a smalland put your fingers there. Water should be such that you feel comfortable. In the water you can add sea salt and a little lemon juice. The effect you will notice after several procedures, as you know, salt and lemon juice help to strengthen the nail plate.
- After the bath, rinse your hands, wipe dry and massage your nails, rubbing them with shea butter, coconut or olive oil.
Good effect on the nails are starch trays.
- Take a decoction of potatoes and cool it to the level of temperature that you can withstand.
- Immerse the fingers there and wait about 15 minutes. Then massage hands and nails with vegetable oils or a nutritious cream.
Professional restoration of nails
There is also a wide variety of salon procedures for strengthening the nails, which have a beneficial effect on the condition of the nail plate.
- Paraffin bath. This method is very popular - the baths effectively restore weakened nails, and also make the skin of the hands smooth and supple. Just one procedure is enough for you to notice the result.
- If the nail plate is damaged afterthe master can offer a procedure called "sealing the nails." Its essence is simple: the nails are applied cream, gel or wax, and then polish with a special nail file to give shine and make them more smooth. The final stage is rubbing the nourishing oil in each nail. Duration of the procedure is about 30 minutes. After the termination on the nail a film is formed, which will protect it for 3 weeks.
- For weak fingernails, which are strongly foamed,Strengthen biogel will be a good tool. Plus, that it can be done both in the cabin, and at home. Before applying biogel for several hours, do not do water procedures and use the cream. Nails need to be degreased and sanded. Then put an even layer of biogel and dry under the UV lamp for two minutes.
How to strengthen the nails from the inside
If you want to restore as soon as possiblenails, then it is necessary to influence the process by all available means. Strengthening the nails from the inside - no less important than all the procedures that we talked about in this article.
So, drink vitamins A and E. Include in your diet products containing calcium, iodine, zinc, copper, phosphorus, fluorine, selenium. Try to have on the table was more fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as nuts and greens.
How to restore a broken nail
If you need to quickly repair a broken nail, then use the tips:
- Gently grind the surface of the nail so that it does not cling to clothing.
- Take a bag of tea and cut from it a piece that looks like a broken piece of nail.
- Attach it to the damaged nail, moisten with water and allow to dry.
- Then cover first with a colorless varnish, and then with any color.
But it should be noted that this is only a temporary solution that is suitable for emergencies.