How to speed up the metabolism?
Often this question is asked by people concerned about their weight. And this is correct, because slow metabolism leads to a set of extra pounds, providing some additional fullness. The methods described in our article, how to speed up metabolism in the body will help not only speed up the metabolism, but also lose weight, thereby losing weight.
Methods and ways to speed up metabolism
Below is a list of methods and methods acceptable by most people that help speed up metabolism. Try to combine them with each other, so the effect will be achieved faster.
- Meal in small portions 5 - 6 times a day. In fact, the body also spends a significant amount of calories on processing your food.
- More physical activity. Exercise with a load to speed up the metabolism. For example, a half-hour walk will burn your calories for another hour after it stops.
- Build muscle mass. Muscle cells consume more calories than fat.
- Massage.During the massage, the blood accelerates and the metabolism accelerates, respectively.
- Saunas and baths. Steam warms up the body, expands pores, while increasing circulation at the cellular level, stimulating metabolism.
- Plain water Drink more water.
- Take hot baths.
- Long sleep
- Sunbathe more.
- Walk more in the open air, oxygen helps to burn fat.
- Less stress.
- Coffee and green tea greatly accelerate the metabolism.
- Grapefruit, lemons - improve immunity, as a nice addition.
- More plant food, it speeds up the metabolism very much.
- Fulfill the need for iodine of your body.
I hope from our article you understand how to speed up the metabolism. All methods given above are proved by the experience of generations and reputable scientists. Tell your friends where you learned how to speed up body metabolism!