How to stretch?
Watch the video
The average person grows up to 24 years. The body develops most intensively in childhood, however, and then growth can be slightly adjusted. Many people do not like their height, they want to be taller. You should not despair: there are effective ways to help grow. Let's talk about how you can stretch out in growth.
Human growth and development depend on external factors. For example, nutrition greatly affects how the body will grow. You can read about this in our article What to do to grow.
Interestingly, sleep patterns can also affect growth. It is recommended to sleep on a hard bed, a pillow is better to choose a low and firm one. If these conditions are met, the spine will stretch out better during sleep - this favorably affects both the growth process and the state of the musculoskeletal system.
As physical activity for growth, swimming is best suited. However, to achieve meaningful results, regular workouts with the most intense loads are necessary.Volleyball and basketball are also great ways to increase your height a little by pulling jumps. Remember, in order for physical activity to be effective, it is necessary to supply not only all the nutrients - proteins, fats and carbohydrates, but also a whole complex of vitamins and microelements. For this best suited complex vitamins.
Exercises to promote growth
At the heart of all exercises that are aimed at increasing growth, stretching the connective tissue and the spine. It is believed that the bones of a person are able to stretch quite strongly if they create the necessary load. Before doing the exercises, you should always do a little warm-up. It will save you from injuries and sprains.
The best trainer for stretching is the crossbar. During the first week of exercise, you should simply hang on the bar, with your hands on it, as long as your body is capable of. From the second week begin to hold the bar with your feet. It is important that you can not hang in this position for more than a minute - the blood begins to flow to the brain.From the third week it is recommended to use burdening, for example, loads of 5 kg, which are attached to the legs. In addition, include the following exercises in classes:
- Stand with your legs together. Bend down and reach to the floor with your fingertips. Ideally, you should reach the floor with your palms. During exercise, the legs cannot be bent.
- Stand with your legs together. Tilt down so that the tipsfingers touched the floor. The back should remain straight. Fix the position and stay in it for 1-2 minutes.
- Lie on your stomach, bend your legs at a right angle. Lift the case and clasp the ankles with your hands. In this position, you are 1-2 minutes, while you should reach up, swaying slightly.
- Sitting on the floor, spread your legs as much as possible. Try to lie on the floor with the whole body, while pulling your hands forward. The back should remain straight.
- Sitting on the floor, stretch your legs forward, bring them together. Stretch your arms to your feet and try to lie down with the whole body. The back should remain straight. Fix the most stretched body position for 1-3 minutes.
Undoubtedly, to grow in height, you will need all your patience and perseverance. And do not forget that only regular and systematic exercises can bring results.