How to use black honey in cosmetology
Black honey is much less common than itsgolden and yellow varieties. Nevertheless, one should not think that in respect of useful properties it is in some way inferior to other species. True connoisseurs admire the unique properties possessed by black honey.
Why bees give such honey
It happens that beekeepers begin to worry,when they see a product of unusual color. In fact, there is no cause for concern. Black honey almost does not differ from other species except in color. This is due to the resource that insects use during extraction. Depending on the intensity of the shade, distinguish both dark and black varieties.
Such a product is a frequent phenomenon in places,where the summer was very hot. Black honey is often found in arid regions. All because of the fact that bees do not have sources of nectar, and they are forced to look for it in the sweet secretions of certain trees and insects.
Properties of black honey and its use in cosmetology
Despite the fact that the product is unaccustomed to the majority, it has a number of advantages in relation to the usual golden and yellow varieties:
- in it the maintenance of minerals and fibers is increased;
- excellent for disinfection;
- relieves pain in joints;
- Smoothes wrinkles.
Application in the fight against black dots
One of the most effective products in the fightwith imperfections of the skin is honey. From black dots, he will get rid of pretty quickly, and do not necessarily go to expensive beauty salons. The procedure can be done at home.
Recipes using honey:
- Honey from black points is most effective if frommake him a scrub. This requires two aspirin tablets. They are crushed. Add the black honey. On the problem areas of the skin, the mixture is applied by massaging movements. Hold for three minutes and rinse.
- Three tablespoons of lemon juice and blackHoney is taken to prepare a quick-acting remedy in the fight against black dots. The secret of the recipe is to warm up in a water bath of honey before preparing the mixture. Stir until the consistency becomes homogeneous. The skin is applied with fingertips, we will sponge with a cotton swab. Carefully rub for several minutes in the affected areas of the skin to achieve a visible result after the first application. Rinse with water.
- Alternatively, you can make honey-lemonwiping. For this, a few drops of preheated black honey are applied to the chilled half of the lemon and rubbed on the face. After the procedure is finished, wash the skin with a tonic to narrow the pores.
The methods described above can be used no more than twice a week.
Effective application of the product in the fight against imperfections of the skin
To give the skin a fresh look and healthy radiance, it is important to take care of it regularly.
Good properties have a mask from black dots with honey:
- it cleanses the skin;
- Smoothes wrinkles;
- removes black dots.
For its preparation, activated charcoal will also be required. This combination acts on the skin from the inside, and not only on the surface layer.
What will be required:
- 50 milliliters of water;
- 1 tablespoon honey;
- 3 tablets of activated carbon;
- 3 drops of vitamin E.
The procedure for preparing a mask is very simple:
- Honey is melted in a water bath until liquid;
- water is poured into crushed coal;
- all the ingredients are mixed;
- gradually introduce vitamin A.
Apply on face massaging movements. Hold for about 15 minutes. Rinse, gently rubbing the skin. This way you can exfoliate the dead skin cells. In addition to the mask effect, it will be possible to obtain the effect of scrub simultaneously. After apply moisturizer. After the done procedure, there will be no traces from the black dots. The main thing is not to stop at one procedure. To maintain the skin in perfect condition it is important to make a mask regularly, but not more often than once a week.
Good properties have a honey mask with oat flakes and protein:
- The ingredients are taken in equal amounts, thoroughly mixed to form a homogeneous mass.
- Apply only to problem areas.
- Massage for 5 minutes and rinse.
How honey helps to preserve beauty
Honey is widely used in cosmetology. The area of its application is wide. Representatives of the beautiful half of humanity who follow their appearance, have repeatedly used this product to solve various problems. Very useful honey for the face. From black dots, it helps to get rid of after the first application. The skin after the procedures using honey becomes smooth, velvety and supple.
Advantages of honey treatments:
- the product tones up the skin;
- smooths the complexion;
- has a softening property;
- narrows the pores;
- removes black dots.
Feedback on the use of the product for cosmetic purposes is only positive. Due to the soft texture of the preparations prepared with honey, they do not injure the skin.