How to wear a suit?
It seems to be a common thing, a classic suit, all by standards and rules. But perhaps no one thinks that wearing a classic costume is a whole art, which we will help you learn. In this article we will give you general tips on how to wear a suit, how to combine it with other items of clothing, what shoes you need to choose a suit. Pantsuit is a classic, universal solution for all occasions. Whether you are a student or a businessman; whether you go to an official reception, to a restaurant, to a festive event or to a daily work in the office, the suit will always fit.
First of all, let's clarify with what to wear a suit:
- With a shirt with a long sleeve, the other does not fit. In this case, the sleeves of the shirt can protrude from under the jacket only 1.5 - 2 centimeters. Also, do not wear a shirt and a suit of the same plan, for example, a striped shirt under a striped suit;
- The tie must be worn so that its length overlaps the waistband of the trousers by 2 centimeters;
- Belt choose the color of the shoe;
- Socks are best to wear black or the color of the suit;
- Shoes should be classic, monophonic.
In the next section, you will learn how to wear a suit. Follow our tips.
- A light-colored suit should be worn during the daytime, leave dark suits for the evening.
- Jacket should be fastened in most cases, especially if you go somewhere, speak in front of people. You can unbutton your jacket only if you are sitting in a chair.
- Choose a suit in which you will be comfortable and convenient. Agree that you will not be able to look elegant if you constantly pull something up and fix it.
- Butterfly wear only with dark suits. With light-colored costumes this is simply inappropriate.
- The color of the scarf for the chest pocket, pick the one that does not repeat with the color of the jacket.
Now you know what a men's suit is, how to wear this piece of clothing. Let us turn to the description of another question. It is no secret that in the modern world men's suit has become an element of women's wardrobe. The first woman to promote the male style of dress was Gabrielle Chanel. At the beginning of the 20th century, this fashion was picked up by Hollywood, and then distributed throughout the world.Since then men's trouser suit is present in the wardrobe of many women and is used in daily life. So how to properly and what to wear women's costume?
- Do not wear a jacket with collar blouse released upwards. This is an outdated and ridiculous option.
- If you are not going to a formal evening, try to look in such "business" clothes everyday. Put on a jacket with a V-neck or top.
- If you are going to any celebration, choose costumes more expensive. Pay attention to the fabric, suits made of satin, brocade or velvet are best.
- Shoes under a suit should always be in heels. Better low heels than ballet flats. Heel emphasizes the female figure, slims legs. Also, shoes should be closed.
- In the summer, give preference to suits of cream, white colors, since black suits under the hot sun look far from stylish. In autumn or winter, choose suits of olive, brown, burgundy colors.
- The choice of accessories depends on the type of suit. If you are wearing a men's loose suit, a bag-briefcase will suit you. If you wear an expensive feminine suit, pick up your clutch.
- The choice of socks for a suit is a simple matter. Just wear flesh-colored nylon socks under any suit, and the look is complete.
- The length of the pants should reach the middle of the heel. But if you wear pants that are tapered to the bottom, you can allow the length to the ankle.
The last thing we'll show you is to wear a gray suit.
A jacket of this color is considered to be a boring, everyday and practical option for every day. This is partly the case. However, dilute the gray suit with bright colors. Since a gray jacket is a rather conservative thing, it can be combined with such clothing options:
- Plain jeans (can be bright);
- Shorts below the knee;
- Pencil skirt.
Refresh the image can be yellow, which blends well with gray. It is best to select the matte-colored undergarments, without decor and patterns. For fashionistas, you can offer this option: a gray jacket, a bright top, always brown, black or white bottom, a scarf in the color of the top. Gray jacket looks interesting with different variants of shorts. Do not wear gray with gray. You will look very casual. Remember the main thing: the suit should sit well on you, be comfortable and give a feeling of comfort. Then you will wear it with pleasure!