Laser cutting - accuracy, speed, quality
The process of laser metal cutting is the power and strength of a laser beam, clearly focused on a small area. This technology is characterized in such simple terms as a whole and with respect to a metal in particular. Today, the laser is the most important invention of mankind and has become an indispensable tool in numerous areas of human activity, including in the process of cutting metal.
Such cutting today allows to make any products from a similar material, including those having non-standard forms, original and unusual design. With it, you can get a variety of parts with a complex contour, quickly made from sheet material.
The main advantages of the technology are high quality and speed of the production process. Also, its advantage can be distinguished by the fact that the laser is not a tool of mechanical action, which means that after cutting is done, the part does not require additional processing.
The principle of laser cutting technology
In essence, this process is quite simple. The laser beam is focused on the sheet metal, and where this occurs, local melting of the material takes place. At the same time, oxygen or another gas is additionally supplied, which contributes to:
- improving the melting of the metal, and thus increasing the cutting speed, it also allows you to cut out even very thick material;
- that the area being cut remains clean;
- rapid cooling of the metal at the site of exposure to a laser.
We note that laser cutting is carried out using modern innovative equipment, which also has an integrated programmed computer control system. Thus, the device independently determines how and where it is necessary to make a cut.
Where to effectively apply laser metal cutting?
Such equipment has found its application:
- in the production of steel structures in a variety of types, sizes and shapes;
- in the creation of individual elements of decor;
- in the production of advertising signs, logos, symbols;
- in mechanical engineering, release of agricultural machinery;
- in the production of robotic technology;
- for the manufacture of enclosures of radioelectronic devices, microprocessor panels and enclosures, etc.
Those. Laser cutting is applicable wherever the task is to quickly, very efficiently and accurately make an element of metal. The Moscow company "Neolaser" offers this and other services at an adequate cost; for more details, see http://www.neolaser.ru/prices,
The advantages of laser cutting, unlike other technologies
Among the many advantages of this innovative process it is worth highlighting:
- during laser cutting, the part is held much more firmly than with a mechanical one, this allows for better cut quality;
- laser cuts are the most accurate, and they do not take much time, and the process itself is quite simple, especially when compared with the mechanical method;
- the absence of direct contact between the workpiece and the cutting element, thereby eliminating the risk of contamination of the material;
- during operation, there is minimal heat generation, which significantly reduces the possibility of deformation of parts;
- laser cutting is less energy consuming;
- universality of technology, as it can be applied not only for metal, but also for ceramics, rubber, wood, plastic, etc .;
- it is an opportunity to cut and engrave any element;
- such equipment can even be installed in a limited production space;
- accuracy of the result allows to obtain completely identical copies of products.