The first signs of a frozen pregnancy in the early stages
Many women experience such a test in their lives,as a frozen pregnancy. Of course, this is a huge grief, which is very difficult to survive. Many mothers who have not taken place fall into the deepest depression, conscious of the fact that the life of their unborn child has broken off, that he will not see either the dawns or the sunsets and will not know all the joys of life. The frozen pregnancy is recognized, during which the spontaneous death of the embryo occurred. This usually happens in the most dangerous first trimester.Signs of a dead pregnancy in the early stages of a woman often does not notice. Awareness of the accomplished tragedy comes only after ultrasound.
The main signs of a dead pregnancy in the early stages
The death of an embryo at a small time is especially dangerousthat signs as such are not always recognizable. There is not a single test that can show the child's developmental arrest. Nevertheless, there are signs of a dead pregnancy in the early stages, although they are not unambiguous.
- A sharp cessation of nausea (toxicosis) should cause concern if there are several symptoms. In itself, the cessation of toxemia does not say anything.
- The breasts cease to swell, "blow away". A fairly serious reason for an early meeting with the attending physician.
- Increase in overall body temperature and decrease in basal temperature.
- Cramping pain.
- Bloody discharge is the most serious symptom.
All of these signs of aearly terms appear only a week after the pregnancy has died down. The diagnosis of "undeveloped pregnancy" can be made only after an ultrasound study, in which the doctor determines the fit of the embryo size to the term of pregnancy and listens to the heartbeat. It is the lack of heartbeat - the point of no return.
Causes of intrauterine death of the embryo
Speaking about the causes of fetal fading, physicians identify the following main groups:
- Such harmful addictions of the mother, such as: alcoholism, smoking, drug addiction.
- The use of a number of drugs in the first trimester.
- Infectious diseases. A particularly dangerous disease for a pregnant woman is rubella.
- Violation of the hormonal system of the mother.
- Regular physical activity, namely lifting weights.
- Genetic abnormalities.
- Chromosomal abnormalities.
If your family has experienced such a misfortune, it is necessary to turn to a competent specialist to identify and eliminate the causes of fetal death.
Treatment for the detection of frozen pregnancy
Treatment of such abnormalities occurs inhospital gynecological department. The woman is urgently scraped into the inner cavity of the uterus. This manipulation occurs under general anesthesia. Monthly after the frozen pregnancy come in accordance with the cycle of a woman.
Can I get pregnant after a stiff pregnancy?
Every woman who has gone through such a test,asks himself about it. The answer is quite simple. You can get pregnant more than once. The most important thing that you must do is give time to the body for a complete recovery, as well as to learn and eliminate the cause of such a terrible pathology.