Wen on hand, treatment
In medicine, a grease on the hand or elsewherecalled a lipoma. This is an education consisting of adipose tissue. Lipoma often affects not only the skin, but also other tissues (connective mainly). The grease on the hand, the causes of which have not yet been elucidated, can be of different density depending on the depth of the location and its appearance.
Zhirovik on the hand, photo
Lipoma looks like a rounded formation under the skin, it is elastic or immobile, soft. The human lipoma does not cause any painful sensations.When palpation of the neoplasm is sometimes determinedlobulation of the wen. However, external signs are very subjective, and to clarify the diagnosis it is necessary to examine the fatty gland on the hand with the help of ultrasound. If the doctor considers it appropriate, the tumor is removed using the method of endoscopic technology.
Types of lipomas
There are such types of Wen:
- painful (multiple);
- tree-like (inside the joint);
- diffuse (without shell);
- Lipoma on the foot;
- cavernous (angiolipoma, permeated with blood vessels);
- fibrous (dense consistency);
- petrified (with calcium deposition);
- ossified (with a bone tissue inside);
- dense (with proliferation of connective tissue).
Wen on hand, treatment
Lipoma is not a danger to humans,since it refers to benign tumors. Official medicine treats lipomas by introducing a special drug into the neoplasm to dissolve it and by surgical intervention under general and local anesthesia. The first method is preferable in the case that a small gauge on a hand (up to 3 cm). It injects the medicine with a thin needle. The effectiveness of this method of treatment is 80%, and the result will be visible only after a couple of months. If the size of the tumor is large, the patient is prescribed a surgical procedure. Removal of a small lump is done under local anesthesia, and a large one under general anesthesia, after which the patient remains in the hospital for 2 more days. Postoperative follow-up lasts 2 weeks.
Wand on hand is often cured by folk remedies:
- Chicken Compress. Films of domestic eggs are applied to the lipoma, after which redness and swelling may appear. Films are required to be changed several times until the desired effect is achieved.
- Golden mustache is an effective remedy.A fresh leaf of a golden mustache is cut, kneaded and put on a wen, covered with a polyethylene film and cotton cloth, folded in two, and then fastened with a band-aid or bandage. After 12 hours a new sheet is used. The entire course of treatment is about 12 days.
- Cinnamon is a reliable remedy against zhirovikov. Treatment is continued until complete healing. Every day you need to eat 1.5 tablespoons of cinnamon (in small portions throughout the day).
- Balsam "Asterisk" can also help.Sometimes the grease on the hand is cured if it is lubricated with this remedy until the lipoma opens. After that, careful pressing should delete the contents, but not immediately, but for three days. On the face to squeeze out neoplasms it is impossible in any case.