What can you give to a friend?
True friends love to give gifts to each other, especially for birthdays and other holidays, with or without occasion. To give a gift to your friend, you first need to remember that she loves and prefers. However, often many find it difficult to choose a gift.
Next, we will present some options and interesting gift ideas for your girlfriend, as well as consider gifts that are not worth giving.
What can you give to your friend
Most often, you can understand what to give a friend, from your conversations with her. She will definitely mention what she wants to buy or purchase someday. It is then that you can surprise your girlfriend with a desired gift.
However, it is not always possible to find out a gift in this way. Then you can donate something from this list:
- You can give something banal, generally accepted. By banal gifts include money, flowers, cake, plush toys. When giving a gift, attention is more important than the cost of purchase. A friend will be glad even to modest gifts, if they are presented with love.
- Surprise gift.The bottom line is that under the comely wrapper of a gift can be hiding something interesting and unexpected. For example, a flash drive in the form of a heart or other figurine, a pen in the shape of a lipstick, a rose made of money or any other unusual thing that can surprise and delight.
- If you are not hampered by a financial issue, then you can donate jewelry. And the choice is always huge, both in price and to destination. Jewelry and jewelry is worth buying so that they fit the beloved girlfriend alongside, which she wears on special occasions. So jewelry and jewelry will look best and complement a beautiful dress. For example, you can buy a pendant and earrings to match the color of your girlfriend’s favorite dress.
- Perhaps your girlfriend has long wanted to buy a pet, but still can not be solved. A pet can be a great gift. It is, however, to choose a small and picky animal, so that a friend does not spend much time caring for her pet to the detriment of other important matters.
- Of course, it will be great to give strong emotions. For example, to reduce a girlfriend to a concert of your favorite group, to a zoo, circus, amusement park, or even to jump with a parachute. It all depends on your preferences.You can also combine business with pleasure and reduce a girlfriend to some cooking courses, oratory and other interesting courses. The choice is huge.
- Cute things for home interior are also a great gift. To pick up a beautiful thing, based on the tones and general appearance of the interior, is actually not so difficult. If you have a photo of the interior, then the specialists in the store will be able to help you.
- Household appliances, telephone and other useful devices will always be useful to your girlfriend.
- An excellent gift will be a certificate to the SPA-salon, to massage, to the beauty salon and other places where a friend can take care of her appearance. If she is keen on sports, then an annual subscription to a section or gym will be a welcome gift.
However, there are also gifts that should not be given to a friend, because they will indicate her shortcomings.
What you should not give to a friend
A friend should not give some things, because they will cause only negative emotions:
- Libra. Because it can be perceived by a friend incorrectly if she is overweight;
- like scales, weight loss magazines, self-care, “how to get better” and books with diets are a bad gift option;
- You should not give a girlfriend a deodorant.You can give perfume, but not deodorant, such a gift can be misunderstood;
- It is not recommended to give a friend a smoking object;
- alcoholic beverages as well as cigarettes are considered a bad gift;
- cheap perfume. A friend will also negatively react to cheap perfume and poor-quality cosmetics. Imagine that you would be presented with such a gift. In addition, often cheap perfume can harm the skin and body.
When choosing a gift should always think that you yourself are not presented. Then it will be easier for you to navigate in choosing a good present.