What is useful yoga?
Yoga classes are practiced at preparatory courses for pregnant women and in fitness centers, and even include in physical therapy courses. In general, the benefits of yoga, no one doubts. What is useful yoga? What effect can we expect from it? Let's see.
- With age, there are violations of posture, osteochondrosis develops and the flexibility of the spine is significantly reduced. Yoga classes will allow the spine to return flexibility, strengthen the intervertebral ligaments, relieve (in one degree or another) from pain.
- Yoga classes help improve joint mobility and the production of inter-articular fluid. As a result, the feeling of stiffness and tension disappears, movement becomes easier, and overall well-being improves significantly.
- Virtually all asanas in yoga give the effect of massaging the internal organs. As a result, the work of the digestive system, the excretory and reproductive systems of the human body is normalized.
- Like any gymnastics, yoga strengthens muscles, increases their elasticity, promotes the elimination of lactic acid.
- The static exercises along with purposeful stretching and tension of the muscles help develop endurance and strength.
- Great attention is paid to the ability to control breathing in yoga. And proper breathing is the proper circulation of internal energy, the normalization of pressure and the development of the respiratory system.
- Proper breathing, measured movement, concentration and detachment from external stimuli. These are the elements of yoga that help relieve stress.