What to eat after poisoning?
Fever, severe abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting are all signs of poisoning. During such a period it is very important to let the body cope on its own with the elimination of toxic food and not to use anything. And when the stool is normal and there is no nausea, you can start eating a little, but only certain foods, that is, you need to stick to a diet.
The essence of the diet
Eating after poisoning can only sparing food. In your diet you need to include light meals in a mushy and liquid form. The main goal of such a diet is to reduce the load on the gastrointestinal tract and restore digestion.
When vomiting is over, you will need to follow a diet for at least three days. Its basic rules are:
- Meals should be steamed or boiled.
- There is a need in small portions, but often.
- During the diet you need to drink as much as possible, the best is for this clean water, broth hips and green tea. Rosehip infusion, for example, contains natural antibiotics that effectively cope with pathogens.
After poisoning, you can enter the following food into your diet:
- grated and boiled carrots;
- lean meat, which is pre-crushed in mashed potatoes;
- lean broths;
- boiled potatoes;
- buckwheat and rice water;
- fermented milk products - ryazhenka, kefir, yoghurts and so on;
- cereals - oatmeal, pshenka.
You can drink food with fruit compote or kissels.
Within a few days, you will need to discard the following:
- chocolate and candy bars;
- canned food;
- salty and spicy foods;
- fatty dishes made from fish and meat;
- barley porridge;
- any smoked meats, including sausage.
It is important not to introduce into your diet these products, as they lead to rotting and fermentation in the body, as well as irritate the digestive system.
On the first day after poisoning, you can not load the body with a variety of foods. Therefore, it is better to eat grated carrots in the morning and drink a glass of kefir or yogurt. For lunch you can cook low-fat chicken broth or porridge. For dinner, it is best to make mashed potatoes, but do not add butter and milk to it.At the same time in a large volume it is necessary to use clean water and herbal decoctions - they will allow you to avoid dehydration.
On the second and third day after poisoning, you can enter into the diet of vegetable steam meatballs and lean meat dishes. It is also recommended to start drinking buckwheat and rice broths.
On the fourth day after poisoning, you can begin to return to the usual diet. But do it gradually: do not immediately eat a lot of fat, salty, spicy and smoked. Observe the measure.
In addition to the diet, it is necessary to take special preparations - absorbents (they will help remove toxic substances from the body) and probiotics (they will allow to restore the intestinal microflora). So, among the most effective absorbents are the following:
- Activated carbon,
As for probiotics, their list is very wide:
- Bifidumbacterin Forte,
It is also recommended to take enzyme preparations:
- Mezim forte,
Please note that before using them it is necessary to read the instructions. It sounded dosages, method of use and the duration of the course, as well as side effects. Prescribe exactly what to drink from these drugs, the doctor must necessarily, because everything will depend on the state of your body.
How to prevent poisoning: prevention
- Eat only fresh food.
- Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly, and soak the greens in water for about 20-30 minutes.
- Avoid trying raw meat and fish, discard blood dishes.
- Do not eat canned food that has damaged or bloated container.
- Always wash your hands with soap and water before eating.