Which air humidifier is best
A household appliance whose purpose is to maintain a normal level of humidity in a room is called an air humidifier.
Comfortable humidity is very important forhuman health. Frequent exposure to infectious diseases, dry skin of hands and face - these are the main signs of low air humidity. If, in addition to these signs, you notice that flowers are drying in your house and the parquet is creaking, you should consider buying a humidifier.
The humidity level in the room should be from 40%up to 55%. With dry and warm air, it is the air humidifier that can help increase the humidity level in the room. Actual is the purchase of such a device in the winter, when dry frosty air enters the room and is dried by the heating system, and in the summer when the room uses air conditioning.
Buying an air humidifier, often the buyer faces a choice which humidifier is best. Humidifiers are:
- traditional - humidifiers of cold steam;
steam humidifiers of air;
- ultrasonic air humidifiers.
A traditional air humidifier is a simple and economical model. The principle of operation is the evaporation of water. In the process of moistening a special cartridge air is saturated with water particles.
The positive side of the traditional air humidifier: they clean the air of dust, down of plants, animal hair settling on the filter.
How does the humidifier work?evaporation - the work of the kettle. When the water starts to boil, steam is formed, which comes out and the process of air humidification takes place. In contrast to the traditional humidifier, this device is more powerful and better, but for large rooms (in the apartments air can be waterlogged).
As one of the application methods, a steam humidifier can be used as an inhaler or flavor, thanks to a special recess in the appliance.
Ultrasonic humidifier - enoughpopular model. Especially it is actual in children's rooms, as it is noiseless, and the process of humidifying air occurs through a membrane that turns water into a trickle of cold fog.
Which humidifier is best:traditional or ultrasonic, we will answer -ultrasonic, especially for the children's room. It is safe (cold steam), available in the form of children's toys (suitable for the interior in the nursery), has a night light for convenience.
Answering the question,what kind of air humidifier is better,the following should be noted:
- it is necessary to consider the area of the room orpremises. What kind of humidifier is good in the room? Of course, traditional or ultrasonic, but for offices, where rooms with a larger area, you can safely choose a humidifier for warm evaporation.
- it is worth buying several appliances, if you need to humidify the air in the whole apartment;
- The humidifier is installed on a flat surface, at a distance of not less than 1.5 meters from the ceiling, as well as from other objects.
- water, which is used when humidifying the air, must be filtered (purified) or distilled. There are air humidifiers that have a special filter for water purification.
- Clean the humidifier once a week.
In all types of air humidifiers there are qualitative air filters, but often the question arises which air filter is betterfor people suffering from asthma orallergic diseases. For such people, a traditional air humidifier will not work. Attention is drawn to instruments with special air cleaners (HEPA filters).
Having carefully studied the article, you can decide which humidifier is best for your family and make the right choice.