Why do they grind their teeth at night?
Bruxism or, in a simple way, creaking teeth in a dreamabout 50% of the world's inhabitants are affected. This affects not only young children, but also adult male and female. True, this is more often observed in women, as they have fewer opportunities to lower steam in normal life. but does it only depend on stress, will you grind your teeth in a dream? In this article, we'll look at why a man grinds at night with his teeth.
Crying teeth: causes
Bruxism is not officially considered a disease, rather a bad habit or symptom of stress. There are several options why people grind their teeth at night:
- Emotional condition. Most likely, this is the stress that accumulates when there is no possibility of releasing steam. In addition, the grinding of teeth in a dream can be influenced by a long indecision, which accumulates in the mind and leads to stress.
- Wrong seals. In the active phase of sleep, the body is tense, and, of course, the teeth can rub against each other in the process. This is not useful for enamel.
- Hereditary predisposition. Why if the parents creak in their sleep with their teeth, the child can not do this? If this is a hereditary factor and the teeth creak very seldom, then eventually it passes.
- Helminths. Very persistent statement, but it is not confirmed. Traditional medicine has not proved that this is so. If a child grinds his teeth in a dream, pay attention first of all to his psychoemotional state and to the state of his teeth.
Treatment of squeak of teeth
There are three options for treating this problem.
- Visit to the dentist, correcting the seals. If your seals are still under warranty, you should do it for free. In case the problem is not with the seals, the dentist will pick up special kappas. With their help you will stop grinding your teeth in a dream. Used kappas at night, so you and the people around you will sleep peacefully.
- Visit to the psychologist. The psychologist will identify your problems with yourself and give advice on how to proceed or stop worrying. Perhaps you will be prescribed a course of sedative pills, after which the problem will disappear by itself.
- More rest. Walk, listen to your favorite music, meet nice people, find a hobby, do everything to stop worrying and get distracted from the sad thoughts that overwhelm you. Do not forget about a healthy dream.