Why the Internet is lost?
A law that works perfectly anywherepeace is a law of meanness. It is you who blame that at the most crucial moment of the game the connection to the Network is lost or you can not load an important letter for you from the electronic mailbox. But seriously, there are many objective reasons why the Internet connection is lost, which we will try to list in this article.
List of Reasons
- The first, most obvious reason why it disappearsInternet - mechanical damage to the modem, router or cable, through which a computer or laptop connects to the Internet. Carefully check that everything is in order with the equipment, nowhere is the cable pinched or ground, etc.
- The next question that worries many is whythe internet is lost through the router? After all, if the router is functional, no wires are coming from it, then everything should work fine. However, the router settings are often confused. In this case, you can no longer connect to the Internet.
The easiest way to eliminate thismalfunction - reset all settings and re-enter them. To enter the panel of most of the routers, you need to type in the address bar of the browser: 192.168.1.1. In the login and password windows, you must enter the default values: admin (if they have not changed). Or use the reset button on the back of the router.
- Breakage of the communication channel. If you live not in your home, but in an apartment, then the problem of mechanical damage to the cable may not be in your apartment, but outside. For example, if you are doing repairs at the entrance, it is possible that the builders accidentally damaged the cable. This fault must be resolved by your network provider.
- Your ISP may itself causelack of internet connection. In the event of an emergency or breakdown of the equipment from the provider, the Internet may be absent for several hours. In this case, the Internet disappears immediately from the whole district or apartment building. Call the hotline, report the problem, and wait for it to be fixed.
- Another reason why the Internetlaptop or computer, it can become the presence of viruses on it. Even if you have an anti-virus program installed on your computer, you are not immune from accidentally picking up the virus. If you regularly use the Internet, this probability increases many times.
Dozens of new viruses appear in the world every dayand antivirus software vendors simply can not keep up with this pace. Many of these viruses block access to the Web. To reduce the threat of infection of your computer with viruses, use only licensed software, never turn off the antivirus and firewall on your computer, do not click on links to suspicious sites and do not download any files from untrusted sources. In addition, before you connect any external storage media to the device, also check it for viruses.
Read also the article Why the Internet is disconnected.